• We carry products from suppliers who offer the best value in their products compared to their competition!
• As a motivated mother-daughter business, there's no need to hire middle-men (which also results in less problems!)
• No franchise fees/ No storefront overhead/ No buying group fees.
• Not apart of a buying group (Meaning we are not limited to certain suppliers) allowing us to shop for the best deal and recieve products for less.
• We offer low prices on quality flooring as we want our customers to have beautiful and lasting floors.
• We offer the most popular floor types - Solid and Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Plank and Carpet.
Also included is an unbiased opinion on which floor type we recommend that will suit your household best!
• We offer a wide variety of colours and styles on all our floor types.
• If we don't have what you're looking for, we try our best to find it for you!
• The first in Durham Region - Our innovative showroom is the beginning change the flooring industry desperately needs.
• After years of countless consultations helping clients choose a flooring - We(and our clients) cannot imagine how anyone can shop for carpet and floors in a store. Lighting is the key factor in choosing a carpet and floor that suits your home.
• Simplicity is bliss when it comes to stressful renovations. One simple appointment with us is all you need to have measurements taken, choose a flooring, ask any and all questions, and recieve an estimate. - Did we mention all this happens from the comfort of your home?
• Initially geared towards contractors - The convenience in our service is perfect for everyone, including families with young or disabled ones, seniors, people with busy/ complicated schedules, and those who do not drive.
Cheryl has an honest, kind, plainspoken, and passionate personality which has equated for much success in her years of experience. Once Cheryl's four children were old enough, Cheryl was ready to dive into a career where she could connect her passion to help people, with her hobby of home-renovations. Cheryl initially began in the flooring industry in a Durham Region flooring store. It was then that she realized the flooring industry is dated and consumes many problems. With this in mind, she decided to work for Floors in Motion, an innovative way to shop for flooring. With thirteen years of experience in the flooring industry, you will be confident you are in good hands.
Melissa has an intelligent, detail oriented, eagar and friendly personality which has allowed her to learn quickly and already has a tremendous amount of knowledge in her six years of experience. Melissa constantly strives for excellence and is excited to share her knowledge of renovations and interior design to help clients.
•Floors in Motion is a local and family owned business striving to provide exceptional customer service.
• Our Goal with Floors in Motion is to provide beautiful flooring throughout Durham Region's homes - and to have fun while we're doing it.
• Never will we make you feel pressured to buy from us, or buy something you do not need.
• We strongly believe flooring should be chosen in your home under your lighting, with our knowledgable team there to answer questions and assist in design/colour choice.
• Flooring is extremely important and one of the biggest investments in a home. We will help you do it right the first time for optimal investment.
• Our hardworking team of carpet and floor installation experts are kind, motivated and proud of their work day after day - You'll be
sure to love them.
•Time is taken to ensure the carpet and flooring is laid to the manufacturers required instructions - no short cuts!
Your staircase is the feature of your home, and we want to help you refinish it! We'll help you choose the most practical staircase for your household whether it be hardwood, laminate, or carpet stairs.
Our installation services include, but are not limited to:
Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring and Carpet Installation, Subfloor and Baseboard Trim Installation, Carpet, Laminate and Hardwood Staircases. Remove & Reset Furniture, Appliances and Baseboard.